Tuesday 11 June 2013

Crafting Makes The World go Round

Hi My Crafty Friends

Just a short  sweet post ,just to let you know that I am still in blogland.After quite a few days of glorious sunshine in the North West of the UK we have woke up to such a gloomy day.

It didn't seem to both my little Westy dog, as he just sat in the garden looking up at the skies and watching the rain come down.He just loves loves the rain,but when I tempted him to come back in ,his treat won the day.



Here is my little westy waiting for his treat,doesn't he look so cute?


I haven't done an awful lot of crafting this last week as I am having major problems with my joints so have really had to watch what I am doing.Sleeping has been a nightmare and I have wished I could unscrew my arms ,take them off and put them on in the morning as they have been hurting so much in bed.

I love crafting ,but it can take over so much of your house.
Does anyone else have the same problem?My kitchen table should be called my crafting table as very rarely clear from crafty bits and peices.My other half sat down for his tea last night and said"which bit is my food".

I said don't exagerate your only sharing the table with a couple of my crafty bits.
Not quite true as it is rather full,so today I am going to try and tidy up ,so at least he does not have to share his food with trimmers,paper,punches ribbons and so much more.

Well, I am just waiting for my Stampin Up order to arrive,my little westy frightens the poor delivery guy to death. When my first delivery arrived he was petrified ,he thought I had a huge Alsation dog,but he started laughing when I told him it was a just a little small westy .


Hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing and will speak to you all soon.

Take Care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment