Tuesday 5 March 2013

Mothers Day-Cards & Boxes

Hi All


Hope everyone has enjoyed the bit of sunshine we have had in the north west of England today.
Doesn't it cheer you up to see the sun shining in the sky.
Perhaps we actually do have spring on its way ,so keep your fingers crossed.

While out shopping I noticed the shops full of mothers day cards ,and all of a sudden I remembered that I had promised my son that I would make a card and gift for his partner.They have just had there first baby,my first granchild and he wanted a special card made from her.

So once I was home I got to making them for him .I decided on a 5 x7 card  as I wanted to personalised it using my new Stampin Up lovely letters alphabet and needed quite a bit of space.To this I added a cute owl ribbon which was from my craft stash.I have been using a lot of the embossing folders especially with the white card as it gives such a clean look to projects and used this on my background of the card.



I wanted the card to have a special feel to it so made a co odinating box.I used the Stampin up stamp field of flowers  to decorate the box, which is one of my favourites.I further embellished the box with a full fluffy satin ribbon bow.Do hope he likes it ,but he likes anything that is handcrafted so that is a big bonus.
I have a picture below and do hope you like it.



Do hope that you have been joining me on my blogging journey,I would love you to leave a comment just so I know I am not waffling to myself.

Take Care and speak soon.


2 comments:

  1. Love your card and box ,I am sure your sons partner will love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous card ans gift box, you are so creative Jackie, love em!

    ReplyDelete