Sunday 17 February 2013

New Venue-New Crafty Friends

Hi  to All my Crafty Friends,

Both Sue and myself would like to say a big thank you for everyone who came to our last crafty meetup 13th Feb 2013.

So many travelled to be with us, and with the horrible snow ,wind and rain we did not think anyone would turn up.

We would like to say "A BIG THANK YOU" to all that turned up on the day, it was great to meet you all.
 It was also great to put faces and names together, as we had been emailing each other for quite some time until we got our new venue sorted out.

AT LAST we have our new CRAFTY HOME .......................
It is the Lowton Community Centre ,Church Lane,Lowton and it was lovely and warm ,extremely spacious and suited our needs perfectly.

Thank you to the lovely Laura who was so kind to do a mini demonstration for us, and we would all like to wish her the very best for her new Wedding Stationery Business.
Her work is lovely, and she has such a lovely way with people, I know her business will go from strength to strength.  Good Luck Laura you really deserve it.
We do hope that Laura will be able to come along on a regular basis, as she has so much to offer to our group.

One of the craft magazines have picked us up on the internet, and are putting us into their May edtion.
We have been asked for all information how Sue and I started the group, and also asked for photographs of the meetup.

Below are the photographs which will be sent over to them, so thank you all for agreeing to go into the magazine,you will all be famous for a day, hee hee.








I think you can see that we all had a wonderful crafty morning,I cannot wait for the next session to meet up with such a friendly group of ladies.

I will keep you all up to date to date as and when the magazine is out,so please keep checking back for up to date news.

Well I am off to have a power snack ,this is what my son told me I needed every day as it would help with my fibromyalgia.Apparently I should not go too many hours between meals without eating,  as eating foods that are not too sugary or starchy may help me with my energy levels.Off to eat my babybel cheese and an apple ,but will they give me all the energy levels that I need.Will keep you all updated on that one..............

Catch up soon, and do not forget to visit on a regular basis  and please,please leave a comment at the end of the posts just so Sue and I know that people really do read our blog.

WRITE YOUR COMMENT, AND THEN SUBMIT IT.
THEN IT WILL BE APPROVED AND DISPLAYED ON THE BLOG ITSELF.

If you do struggle just drop myself or Sue a line to see if we can work your way rhought the comment bit.

Eamil;    jackeanne@yahoo.co.uk or Sue at missdefied17@yahoo.co.uk

Take Care and speak soon
Jackie x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment