Thursday 7 February 2013

Stampin Your heart Out

Hi All

Nearly the weekend again.This week has really flown by ,where do all the hours go to?
There never seems enough hours in the day , I need to put some extra hours into the day.
Any ideas how to do this ? hehe. If you do find a way, please let me know wont you?

I have been busy today doing a little of crafting.Some of my friends, and girlfriends of my sons have asked me to make something for their mums with it coming up to mothersday.

I decided to make something which they can display on their wall, and I am really pleased how it turned out.
I bought a standard wooden heart and then used my stampin up stamps and punches to start embellishing it.

Th background was stamped in the stamps from the STAMPIN UP  stamp set: Field Flowers and inked them using Soft Suede, Regal Rose using first first and second generation stamping.This gave a wonderful background to work on, and I have used this same stamp and tecnique on many of my cards that I have made.

The main focus of the heart was  the mini verses which are from the STAMPIN UP Pursuit Of Happiness Stamp set.
I chose this word set as I loved how inspirational the verses where.These where stamped on the co ordinating card colour Gumball Green and stamped in the black in the STAMPIN UP ink pad.

I overlaid the verses over the STAMPIN UP Old Olive scallop ribbon ,which co ordinates perfectly with the background perfectly.
The butterflies are my favourite they are from the papillon stamp set ,you stamp them first and I have used the matching punch which cuts them out perfectly.
They are stamped in gumball green ,regal rose,soft suede and look so life like.

I have finished off with adding small gems to the verses and a central bow with the same old olive ribbon.

I AM GIVING THIS HEART AWAY TO A LUCKY WINNER OF A FREE RAFFLE :

Anyone who joins us on the 13th of Feb for our  craft meetup will be entered into a free raffle and you will have the opportunity to win this lovely home decor heart.


Do hope you like the heart ,why not become a follower of the blog, and pop back next week to see who has won the heart.

Well my friends off to bed now so good night and speak soon.

Nighty Night
Jackie x


No comments:

Post a Comment