Sunday 21 April 2013

Beautiful Butterflies-Stampin Up Style

Hi All

Sorry I have not been in blog land for a while,but hopefully you will love what I have to show you today.

Well we have to start with the wheather,thats what us Brits are known for.
It wouldn't be a conversation if the wheather wasn't mentioned.
This morning was lovely and bright, and it really stopped me feeling down in the dumps,but alas this did not continue.This afternoon we saw grey clouds appear ,and it has now started raining.
My little Westy dog has just poked his nose out of the patio doors ,felt the rain reversed,sighed and went to his bed.He does look rather sad now.......Poor Westy dog.......

You may well be wondering why I am mentioning butterflies in the title,well I thought with spring close by, we may well be seeing butterflies in the next couple of weeks.With this being a couple of weeks away my next best thing was to show you the not quite so real butterfly stamps which come from STAMPIN UP.

Although these are not real,they look truly amazing  and are perfect for all your crafty needs The styles are perfect for all sorts of papercrafting ,and with the with the stunning collections of the Stampin Up inks they look amazing in whatever colour they are stamped in.

Below are a number of stamps that are from the main STAMPIN UP  Catalogue page 115,this set has 7 stamps,excellent value for money,great versatlity.
I have used various STAMPIN UP ink colours to give you an idea what they look like when stamped.

A BIG BONUS is that the stamps also have a matching punch which are so easy to use, and they cut out the butterflies perfectly.I personally struggle cutting out perfectly ,but the punches save me having messy edges.


Stampin Ups Swallowtail super large stamp  has the WOW factor,you literally only need this stamp and it fills a card.Decorate with all sorts of mediums from chalks ,water paints ,glitters this stamp gives you great value for money.

If you like the look of these stamps and are close to Warrington why not pop into our crafty friends Craft group this coming Wednesday.The stamps will be out for you to have a look at and for you to have  give them a go.You can see the full address at the top of this page including times.

BELOW is the large Stampin Up SWALLOWTAIL STAMP which is stunning and is a favourite order of many people.I used the Stampin Up ink pad as my water colour palette and I was so pleased with how it turned out.
This stamp is on page 18 of the mini summer STAMPIN UP catalogue and well worth every penny at only £12.95.

Do hope you have enjoyed looking at these beautiful butterflies,they may not be real,but they are gorgeous little beauties and well worth adding to your crafty stash.Butterflies are a crafters dream and I know they are part of many peoples crafty stashes.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend ,and hopefully I will be back mid week to show your the makes from the CRAFTY FRIENDS group this coming Wednesday.

Take care and speak soon.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. One of my absolute favourites, I love butterflies they make cards so elegant with very little effort. Love your projects Jackie so inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete