Sunday 28 April 2013

A little bit of Boxing Homework

Hi all my crafty friends,

Hope you are all having a chilled out weekend,perhaps managing to do a little crafting!


I have been meaning to write this blog for the last couple of days,but with one thing and another ,I have just managed to start it.
I suffer from sinus problems, and this week has been no exception. I have also have been constantly sneezing, so not too sure if I have a cold starting ,or perhaps a little bit of hay fever.
Does that suggest we are actually going to get a little bit of springtime?

Last Wednesdays Crafty friends meetup in Warrington was so enjoyable.We had a fantastic turn out, and many new members came along.Thank you all so much for joining us, and do hope to see you every fortnight.
  Many members brought in their boxes from home, which I had shown them how to make at our previous session .Their pictures are below and as you can see they are so different ,but are made using the exact same technique.
We as human beings are all so different, and the boxes are a prime example of this, as no two boxes where the exact same.





I am really enjoying showing the members such a variety of tecniques ,as I know they can take them away and make them into some amazing projects.
Please keep following the blog as I will be showing you so many other tecniques over the coming months.
If you would like to come along to our Crafty Friends meetup, just take a look at the  menu
 "where we meet up" this should have all the latest meetup dates.

Will be back shortly as I am just editing the pictures of the projects we focused on at our last meetup.

Speak soon all my crafty friends xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment