Thursday 18 June 2015

Maria Simms From Clarity design Team Joined Us Today


                      A fabulous Crafty Session

Well, such a brilliant craft demonstration took place at the Crafty Friends meetup in Lowton Yesterday.
We where so lucky that the very talented Maria Simms from the Clarity stamps design team  came along to demonstrate for us, and finished off with a little make and take.

The session was absolutely fantastic with lots of hints ,tips and ideas on how to use Clarity's new Groovi board for parchment projects.
I have lots of ideas so when I get chance I will have a little play and hopefully produce some parchment pieces.Stamping goes perfectly with parchment craft so I hope to try out some ideas,so watch this space.


A lot of the ladies in the group bought the Groovi board starter pack,so hopefully once they start and finish their projects I will put them all up for you to have a look at.

I don't know about you, but I love watching love crafty demonstrations,and I learnt so much yesterday in such a small space of time.

A couple of photies for you,not my best photographs, but I am sure you can see the lovely Maria in full flow while at the group.


If you fancy joining us please have a look at the details on the side bar. Of course you can always email me and I will always try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Well take care my crafty friends,and I promise to keep this blog updated,hopefully at least once a week.
Happy Crafty Days to you all.xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment