Sunday 1 November 2015

Crafting to Help Charities



Hi All my crafty friends,

Thank you for joining me,I know it has been a while since I last blogged,but I am really going to try and make sure I blog on a regular basis.

Well enough about me........
How are you all doing?

What have you been up to craft wise lately?
Dare I say that Christmas is not too far away.
I am trying to get more organised this year ,and have started making my Christmas cards,decorations,wreaths ,bows etc.

This weekend I have been making some supplies for the Laurel Animal Sanctuary in Newton-Le-Willows in the North West of the UK.
They are a non profit Animal Sanctuary ,and they are having a local Christmas Stall to raise funds.I am trying to get as many crafty gifts made up along with my friends from my local Crafty friends group.














I just knew all those crafty bits and pieces that I have been hoarding for many months would be needed for something....

Of course I needed some extra crafty bits so had to order a couple of extra supplies.Well there is no better way to say to your partner that you need extra crafty stash.(wink,wink hubby)

I ordered my bits and pieces card stock,dies ,trims,stamps paper pads,glitters from here.
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=140400&dbws=5016163



I would love to see what you make ,either Christmas, or any other occassion,as crafting is for sharing, and that is what I love so much about the crafting community.

If you have any questions,about crafting or the supplies I have used please feel free to contact me.

Speak soon my crafty friends.
Take Care.
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment