Sunday 17 February 2013

Valentines Baby-First Grandaughter

Hi All

On Valentines day  this year (last Thursday) I became a proud grandma to little Evie-Grace.
We are all so happy that she arrived safe and well, and everything went as smoothly as it could go.

It was my sons first baby and he is over the moon ,but he had convinced himself it was going to be a boy.Both of them did not want to know the sex so where waiting pateintly.

Oh boy!!!!! did they get a shock when it was a girl.....................

Of course I was pleased as we do not have any girls in the family ,so now it was my time to hit the shops for pink and more pink.

I think as long as the baby is healthy that is the main thing, and she is a lovely healthy little girl.

Below is one of her first pictures ,she is famous from nearly day one Heee Heee..........

I wonder if she will enjoy being a valentines baby ......... only time will tell.

Well off to do a little crafting, and will catch up with you all later on .

Bye For Now

Jackie x

No comments:

Post a Comment