Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Stampin Up Card for my Friend

Hi all

It was my friends birthday last week and ,I forget which is not normally like me .
If I know It is someones birthday I always make an effort to try and make them a card.I also try and make something for them as most of my friends really appreciate handmade items.

This week has been pretty sad, I lost my father In Law, so to be honest our house has been pretty topsy turvy to say the least.

I have just become an independent STAMPIN UP demonstrator, and have a wonderful selection of Stampin Up items which my family bought for me for Christmas  to enable me to start up with Stampin Up. I just love crafting so this was a great way to share my passion with family and friends.

I had been to a Stampin Up class a while ago and the products where top class .The stamps and the co ordinating punches are brilliant and from then I thought I would really like to try and use all of their products as I was so impressed with them.

The stamps are cushioned, and they come in the clear or wood mounted. I opted for the clear ones for for the fact I am running out of space with all my crafty bits and pieces.

Here is the card I made for my friend which I was really pleased with .I had a text from her to say it was beautiful,which is a lovely compliment and glad she liked it.

The card is below and do hope you like it.
If you would like to learn different papercraft tecniques  such as the one below why not join me at our regular craft meetup in Lowton community centre ,Church lane ,Lowton.(meetup details are on the right handside corner of the home page).
  


 
I just love the stamp sets that I have used to make this card, they are so crisp and clear.

Well my friends I am off to bed I am just so tired ,will finish off tomorrow and will let you know all the products I have used to make this card.

SLEEP TIGHT,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment