Sunday 24 February 2013

Anyone For Tea And Paper Roses

Hi All (Jackie Here)

Have you ever typed your little heart out, and then all your writing diasappears ,well that has just happened to me ARGHHH ....... so frustrating.

Think I will definately need a cup of tea, and a bit of relaxing music to destress me now,take a deep breath Jackie and count to ten ...uhmmmmm.

Well our second CRAFTY FRIENDS MEETUP is nearly upon us ,yes, it is this WEDNESDAY 27 TH FEB 2013 .How the last ten days have flown, where have they gone to?
If you know, would you please let me know.

I have had so many new enquiries about our group so it looks like we will have an expanding group this Wednesday.Both Sue and myself  are so happy that there are so many people out there who would like to join us, and we are really looking forward to putting faces to emails and phone calls.

May I say a big thank to Sue for the lovely parchment card she made for myself and family on becoming a grandma to Evie-Grace my first grand child.It was beautiful and I may frame it as it is too lovely to put away in a box somewhere.Below is the card she made and you can see it is beautiful,it was graciously recieved.



This week I will ge giving a mini demo on how to make floral embellishments which do not cost the earth,but at the same time can be so effective, and can be used on so many projetcs.

I will bring along SAMPLES on how I have used them, and this perhaps will give some ideas on how to use them yourselves.
Below is a GENUINE VINTAGE TEACUP SET which I have made into a sweet pincushion, and have embellished with the paper roses which I will be making for you at our next meetup.

In the coming weeks I will be making this TEACUP(see below) as a "CRAFT A LONG SESSION" which I will tell you all about at the meeting and in the blog in the week.





If anyone is interested in making this just let me know, or remind at the group so I can let you have all the information about it.

Our newsletter will hopefully be put together for the 13th March Session,so if anyone knows of any good crafting type shops including wool,materials etc just let us know.
This could also be any good websites, as so many people shop on line these days.
If you could email them over ,or jot them down on a piece of paper for our next meetup we will make sure they are added to the newsletter.

Off to have my lunch now so will speak again soon,but please come back and visit us.
Why not add a comment at the end of this post just so we know we are not talking to ourselves.
 If you would like to add a comment, but are struggling just drop us a line and of course we will always help you.

Take Care

Jackie x


No comments:

Post a Comment