Sunday 30 December 2012

Sues New Baby(So Baby Crafts Are Needed.)

Hi All  (Jackie Here)

Where you all a bit curious about Sues news? Well the wonderful news is that Sue has a new baby in her family, and NO it is not Sue who has had the baby (I know Sue will be chuckling at this  thought heeee.......)

DAA DAA Sue is now a proud Nannie ,hope that it is what she said she was going to be called ,I am sure Sue will correct me If I am wrong.Sues daughter had a baby girl on Christmas day and weighed in just over 7 lbs sorry to too sure of the metric weight.I hope that Sue will send me over a photograph in the next week or so.

Sue is helping her daughter for a couple of weeeks, and I am sure her daughter will be most grateful for this as new  babies can be hard work.Sues daughter will appreciate mum taking care of new babe for a couple of hours so she can catch up on sleep.Everything always seems a little better when you are not sleep deprived doesn't it?

I have a relative whos birthday is on Christmas day and he has always hated it as he says he gets a raw deal when it comes to pressies ,as his are always the 2 in 1 presents,Christmas and birthday combined.
Mind you ,you just cannot choose when you are going to be born ,can you?

With our Wigan and Warrington craft group starting in the new year, we can now apply ourselves to learning new tecniques for personalised baby gifts.I will have to get my thinking head on for some of the demos which we could link into baby /children gift crafts.

Before I go may I just take this opportunity to congratulate both Sues daughter and partner on the birth of their new baby daughter, and to say congratulations to Sue in becoming a Nannie(check that one for you for next post)

The phone is ringing ,my little Westy is barking his head off at the phone ringing so will say good bye until tomorrow and I am off to answer the phone now.
I know its early,but night night to you all.

JUST A QUICK ONE....
Where you born on Christmas day or know somebody who was ,why not tell us how they feel about it as it would be so interesting to know their feelings about pressies etc..Tell us in the comment box below we would love to hear from you..

Now I am gone..........


No comments:

Post a Comment