Sunday 16 December 2012

Sues Stunning parchment projects

 Hi All (Jackie here)

Sorry for taking so long to get back to our blog ,but you know how it is when you have a family,  plus with the added bonus of all the Christmas preparations.
Today I was in the supermarket and peoples trollies where piled high  as though they where never going to be fed again,my other half said maybe they thought we where having a nucleur fall out.
Tons of loaves of bread  lots of cans of beer and tons of wine, what a combination .
Perhaps a party with just wine ,beer and a slice of bread.,very different or maybe they just likebread, wine and beer all at the same time......
I suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go around and it would be very dull if we where all the same don't you think?


As I mentioned earlier both Sue and I love our crafts, SUE is passionate about her parchment crafting and below above you can see a couple of her cards that she has made .I am sure you will agree they are stunning and the work that goes into them is amazing.Sue loves her parchment crafting and is still trying to get me to have a go ,you never know I may well do in the new so WATCH THIS SPACE..........

Hopefully I should get the hang of blogging in a week or two and would really love you to join us (both Sue and I)  on our crafty meetup journey.
As Vera Lynne once sang We'll meet again,but in our case in the next day or so......
Nighty night to you all and will chat about my crafty ways in the next day or so.... sleep tight. zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment